Hisa is a non-profit organization, whose primary mission is to act for the protection and preservation of wild or domestic animals and nature. All of our projects are based on environmental and ethic values and aim to help Man find his place among Nature and the animal kingdom.
Our ORGANIZATION IS ACTIVELY IMPLEMENTING PROJECTS AND CONTRIBUTING TO IMPROVE COEXISTENCE BETWEEN HUMANS AND WILDLIFE, TO CONSERVE RARE, VULNERABLE AND ENDANGERED SPECIES AND THE ECOSYSTEMS THAT SHELTER THEM.
Because every living thing feels, we seek to work with the moral consideration that all living things are important, without discrimination of species.
In fact, conserving nature, biodiversity, respecting all beings, has benefits for human welfare in economic, food, material and sanitary fields. We also harmonize our preservation actions with human activities. We are convinced that beyond its market value, the diversity of the living has an intrinsic value which itself justifies its protection.
We put Man at the heart of this process.
With this in mind, our projects revolve around the following main axes:
- Contribute to conserve wildlife in general, and safeguard the most endangered species
- Protect and rehabilitate their ecosystems
- Resolve coexistence issues between human activities and wildlife
- Participate in the education and awareness of human communities about wildlife conservation issues
- Encourage the autonomy of human communities that promotes a sustainable and reasoned use of wildlife and natural resources
- Export and adapt to a large scale of projects
- Communicate and intervene in schools, media and conferences around wildlife value life and the importance of acting for its preservation
Our last news
October 2018 – Launch of a new HISA project in Guyana on the coexistence between humans and big cats
It is with great pleasure that we announce the official start of a new project HISA in French Guyana on the sustainable coexistence between human activities and the preservation of big cats! This multi-partner project of 18 months was selected among the winners by the...
WEGS, HISA, Every Living Thing and Kilimanjaro Animal Crew, 4 NGOs committed to making a difference in animal rescue in Tanzania, gathered last week on the slopes of Kilimanjaro at Makoa Farm to create together the first rescue network for wild animals in distress....
HISA is a partner of the workshop "WRRRITE", organized in Tanzania! This event, initiated by Kilimanjaro Animal CREW, is the first wildlife rescue and rehabilitation workshop in Tanzania, with a highly motivated shock team! This workshop was an opportunity to come...
65 rue Saint-Jean
33800 Bordeaux (FRANCE)