Hisa is a non-profit organization, whose primary mission is to act for the protection and preservation of wild or domestic animals and nature. All of our projects are based on environmental and ethic values and aim to help Man find his place among Nature and the animal kingdom.
Our ORGANIZATION IS ACTIVELY IMPLEMENTING PROJECTS AND CONTRIBUTING TO IMPROVE COEXISTENCE BETWEEN HUMANS AND WILDLIFE, TO CONSERVE RARE, VULNERABLE AND ENDANGERED SPECIES AND THE ECOSYSTEMS THAT SHELTER THEM.
Because every living thing feels, we seek to work with the moral consideration that all living things are important, without discrimination of species.
In fact, conserving nature, biodiversity, respecting all beings, has benefits for human welfare in economic, food, material and sanitary fields. We also harmonize our preservation actions with human activities. We are convinced that beyond its market value, the diversity of the living has an intrinsic value which itself justifies its protection.
We put Man at the heart of this process.
With this in mind, our projects revolve around the following main axes:
- Contribute to conserve wildlife in general, and safeguard the most endangered species
- Protect and rehabilitate their ecosystems
- Resolve coexistence issues between human activities and wildlife
- Participate in the education and awareness of human communities about wildlife conservation issues
- Encourage the autonomy of human communities that promotes a sustainable and reasoned use of wildlife and natural resources
- Export and adapt to a large scale of projects
- Communicate and intervene in schools, media and conferences around wildlife value life and the importance of acting for its preservation
Our last news
The COFEEL project, COexistence FElins – Elevage, our first and single project in Latin America, aims at insuring a sustainable coexistence between human activities and the protection of the two big cats of French Guiana, the Jaguar and the Puma. We let you discover...
Did you know ? Barn swallows hunt and drink while flying, this is why they prefer open-spaces. They are the best in acrobatics! Flight speed: 60 km/h on average, and until 100km/h while they chase ! At the Bellefontaine castle in Gironde, since many years, the...
The most important conservation and rehabilitation initiative of seized animal species in the world Since august 2019, HISA allied to 6 other NGOs in order to found REWILD. Wildlife Angel, Darwin, Sea Sheperd, Le Biome, One Voice and the Athénas center joined HISA,...
65 rue Saint-Jean
33800 Bordeaux (FRANCE)